Zafferano 700 Euro per dose
Touchdown 600 Euro per dose
(4-5 paliettes per dose)
No diluted mares.
Discount on second dose, contact us for details.
The frozen semen must be ordered at Landgestuet Celle and is released as soon the payment is recieved
EU Besamunsstation Celle:
Phone: + 49 5141-9294-33, fax: +49 5141-9294-55, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Martinsson tel +49-5141-929434 mobile +49-163-3403975
How to do:
- Contact Landgestuet Celle for preparing the semen
- Give the exact shipping adress to Landgestuet Celle for the delivery
- Provide the following information to us by e-mail email@example.com:
- – Name and address and email adress of the mare’s owner
- – Mare details name and pedigree, UELN – the semen may only be used to inseminate the specified mare
- – Breeding association number
- By ordering the semen the agreement for frozen semen is accepted
Agreement for frozen semen
Frozen semen will be invoiced per mare, without any deduction or entitlement to a credit due to non-pregnancy. The fee must be payed before the frozen semen is sent, otherwise the shipment cannot take place. One insemination dose will be delivered per heat. Before the frozen semen is sent the user agreement for the frozen semen must be agreed upon.
The semen shipping costs shall be borne by the breeder and will be invoiced separately.
In case of non-use, the semen must be sent back. The semen must not be passed on to third parties or be used on other mares without our permission.
If embryotransfer is choosen, this must be declared before the first order. Please remember that embryotransfers are subject to payment of the fee in respect of every grown embryo.
114 48 Stockholm
IBAN: SE56 8000 0832 7933 7672 6661
Org nr 556379-8999
If any questions please contact us: